Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows Chamber of Commerce
The Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows Chamber of Commerce represents, promotes and protects the interests of the businesses/members of the organization.
BC Chamber of Commerce
The BC Chamber of Commerce routinely advocates to provincial and federal governments on behalf of its members to ensure their concerns are being heard – the Voice of Business in BC.
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
The BBB gathers and reports information on business reliability, alerts the public to frauds against consumers and businesses, provides information on ethical business practices and acts as mutually trusted intermediaries between consumers and businesses to resolve disputes.
Business Council of BC
The Business Council is a policy and business advocacy organization in the province. Membership provides opportunities to participate in roundtable meetings, working committees and conferences, which allow you to stay informed about current developments and stay connected with other business leaders and government.
The Consumer Protection BC website provides information regarding the rights and responsibilities of both consumers and businesses.
Small Business BC
Assists small businesses at every stage of development with products, services and support in order to foster development and growth, improve productivity, increase profitability and create new opportunities.
Creating an Age-friendly Business in BC
Being a business that accommodates older customers is increasingly becoming a necessity. If you are planning a new business, are considering changes or renovations, want to attract additional older customers, or are already providing services for many seniors, this guide is designed to help.
Western Economic Diversification Canada
Western Economic Diversification Canada works to strengthen western innovation, business development and community economic development.
Mentorship BC is an online resource for small business owners in BC to find and access mentor programs available to them.
International Business Development
- BC Business Network The BC Business Network is a virtual business club for BC businesses interested in creating or developing international trade and investment relationships. The role of the BC Business Network is to raise your profile, identify international opportunities and partnerships, and deliver relevant market and industry information.
- Import/Export Tax Guide Includes an interactive export planner to assist in preparing an export plan or an export-focused business plan for a new or existing business. Also includes valuable guides and information resources related to both export markets and importing.
- Industry Canada Provides access to tools and resources within three sections: economic research, industry and trade statistics and market research.
- International Trade Canada (DFAIT) Information and advice on Canadian and international business.
- Invest BC A resource for business location needs in British Columbia.
- Invest in Canada A resource for business location needs in Canada.
- TradestartLearn how to take your product or service outside Canada. Follow the five stages below and find out how your business can become export ready. Your next market is waiting for you.