- Business Tools
- Business Survey
- Shop Local Pitt Meadows
- Community Outreach
- Business Retention & Expansion
- Ambassador Program
- Licensing & Permits
- BizPaL & AgPal
- Business Directory
- Links to Partner Organizations
- "The central location and water access for floatplanes makes Pitt Meadows the ideal location for our business."
Dale Floyd, Coast Dog Aviation
- “From the start, Oil2U has been well received in the community as a new business and the City of Pitt Meadows and Pitt Meadows Economic Development have supported our growth every step of the way.”
Warren McIlveen, Oil2U
- "I love operating my business in Pitt Meadows because our community is so supportive of new, local, independent businesses."
Anahi English, Stomping Grounds Coffee House
- "What we love best about operating our business in Pitt Meadows is, the people."
Alan and Eileen Ford, Runway Cafe
- Pitt Meadows is the hidden gem of Metro Vancouver. It's a strategic location for those that work all over the Lower Mainland. It's also well connected to Metro Vancouver's major industrial and commercial centres. Best of all it offers residents a small town rural feel with plenty of parks and nature.
Jeff Slater, Slater Industrial Supply
- Pitt Meadows through the Economic Development Corporation seem to really care about the concerns of small business. I am glad I chose to relocate my business here. A beautiful area and if developed properly, keeping the environment in mind it could be a showpiece of the Lower Mainland.
Greg Peppler, Winston Roland Limited
Thanks so much for organizing the tree display! We had a great time putting together our tree and we look forward to doing it even better next year! We even got some business from having our tree seen!
Again, thanks for a great opportunity to showcase our business, as a small,
new business, it was invaluable!
Alison Evans, Pitt Meadows CrossFit
- "Pitt Meadows, unlike Vancouver, is small in size. I know most of my customers by name. They're very friendly and loyal and we support each other."
Russ Yazdgerdian, Meadows Cleaners
- “I appreciate the small town atmosphere in Pitt Meadows. The people are friendly and are very health conscious. There is a loyalty in the community towards supporting local business.”
Dr. Mark Nikkel, Free Motion Chiropractic and Wellness
“Thank you again for an amazing meeting. It really helped us a lot to know there is a resource and somewhere we can go with our questions!”
Alison & Chad Evans, Pitt Meadows CrossFit
Here's what LocoBC has to say on shopping at local, independent businesses:
"Your choice to shop at a local business means that for every $100 you spend,
$46 is recirculated back into the local economy."
To learn more about Shop Local Pitt Meadows, choose one of the following: