If you're passionate about promoting growth and investment in Pitt Meadows the PMEDC’s Ambassador Program is for you!
At the PMEDC we believe an engaged community is a strong community. The PMEDC’s Ambassador Program solicits the support and talent of residents, business people and key leaders within the community to help promote Pitt Meadows as the best place to live, work, play and invest.
Purpose of the PMEDC’s Ambassador Program
- To create a team of local volunteers who are responsible for maximizing the positive synergies between residents and businesses
- To communicate “Think Pitt Meadows” as the premier community to live, work, play and invest
- To assist businesses with participation in community events
A sampling of activities a PMEDC Ambassador may be involved in
- Welcoming a new business to the community
- Delivering information to businesses
- Assisting with a business grand opening, re-opening or ground breaking event
- Greeting attendees and visitors to a Pitt Meadows event and assisting with wayfinding
- Sharing economic development information with businesses, associations and trade and business groups to raise awareness about the PMEDC’s initiatives
- Sharing both community and industry knowledge to help identify and connect with companies for economic development initiatives
What the PMEDC hopes to achieve with its Ambassador Program
- Development of a local volunteer network of credible and highly visible community leaders, business people and residents working together to support and promote the community locally and abroad
- Reach into networks that would not be possible for any one organization or individual to achieve, resulting in greater visibility for Pitt Meadows in priority markets
The Ideal PMEDC Ambassador
- A resident, business person or community leader
Want to be a PMEDC Ambassador? APPLY TODAY!
If you are interested in becoming a PMEDC Ambassador, please complete the Ambassador Program Application Form and return it to our office and register for one of the upcoming orientation sessions mentioned below.
You can return the application form in person or by mail to: Pitt Meadows Economic Development Corporation, 12047 Harris Road, Pitt Meadows (call ahead to make sure we're here as much of our time is spent out and about in the community), fax the application form to 604-465-4986 or scan and email the completed form to EDinfo@thinkpittmeadows.ca
Next Ambassador Training Sessions:
Attention Pitt Meadows Businesses!
Do you have a grand-opening or anniversary celebration around the corner? Let the PMEDC's Ambassadors help coordinate and celebrate your special event. Complete the Request for the PMEDC's Ambassador Support Form and our Ambassadors will contact you within 24 hours.