TRUE NORTH FRASER - DIG IT!
The True North Fraser is...
- a place to find quality agricultural products, adventure, natural beauty and culture!
- a region where some of BCs best food comes from
- where restaurants, retailers and epicureans look for the freshest agricultural products
- the sustainable choice – products from the True North Fraser region are natural, renewable and farmers are committed to sustainable farming practices
- where farmers cooperate to build strong community
Where is the True North Fraser?
Look for the True North Fraser roadside signs!
NEW! When you visit Pitt Meadows, you will be greeted with colourful new True North Fraser roadside signs in our farming areas. These signs will help you find agriculture-related businesses in our community such as fresh fruit, produce, hormone-free beef, baked and specialty goods and fun agri-tourism stops! Follow the signs. You won't be disappointed!
If you are a:
- Food Processor
- Restauranteur or Hotelier
- Farmers Market coordinator or vendor
- An entrepreneur wanting to find out more about the True North Fraser opportunity
Please call us at 604-465-9481 or send an email to EDinfo(at)thinkpittmeadows.ca. We'd love to talk to you about the True North Fraser brand and opportunities.
In the meantime, please check out the following documents.
We hope you dig it!