- Pitt Meadows is located in the centre of BC’s Lower Mainland!
- Total land area: 85.38 square kilometres (2006 Census)
- Pitt Meadows is located in the Lower Fraser Valley east of Vancouver, between Port Coquitlam and Maple Ridge, a quick 30 minute drive north of the US border and the Abbotsford International Airport, and only 45 minutes east of downtown Vancouver, Port Metro Vancouver and Vancouver International Airport.
- Pitt Meadows can be accessed directly off Highway 1 via the Golden Ears Bridge, making it easy to get to and from all surrounding regional markets.
Approximate Driving Times to:
|Location||Approx Driving Time|
|Golden Ears Bridge||5 minutes – in community|
|CP Rail Intermodal Yard (Vancouver Intermodal Facility)||5 minutes – in community|
|Pitt River Bridge||5 minutes – in community|
|Pitt Meadows Regional Airport||5 minutes – in community|
|Highway 1 – Trans Canada Highway||10 minutes|
|US Border Crossings x 3||30 minutes|
|Abbotsford International Airport||25 minutes|
|Vancouver International Airport||45 minutes|
|Downtown Vancouver||45 minutes|
|Port Metro Vancouver||45 minutes|
General Maps of Pitt Meadows
- Access Route Map – This gives the overall location of Pitt Meadows relative to the Lower Mainland and shows the main access routes to Vancouver, airports, ferries and the Trans Canada Highway.
- Pitt Meadows Street Map – An overview of the streets of Pitt Meadows.